Where’s Baby B: At his first Luau in Maui, Hawaii
On our last trip to Maui we attended the Kaanapali Sunset Luau, hosted on the perfectly manicured grounds of the Sheraton Maui in Lahaina. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue. The stage is positioned at the foot of Ka’anapali’s iconic Black Rock point, famous for it’s evening cliff diving ceremony.
Baby B had a great time rolling around on the grass and was hypnotized by the hula dancers. He couldn’t take his eyes of the stage, although he seemed frightened by the loud beat of the drum.
Here are a few photos from our first Hawaiian luau experience.
Read more posts from our trip to Maui:
- Aloha from beautiful Maui!
- Ziplining through the Forests of Haleakala in Maui
- Photo Essay: Heli-tour of West Maui & Molokai
- Cruising down a Volcano with Maui Easy Riders
- Tiger Sharks, Hammerheads and Eagle Rays in Maui
- 12 Random Facts You Didn’t Know About Hawaii
- Maui – the Perfect Family Friendly Destination
- Baby Friendly Maui – 5 Reasons You Should Visit
Have you attended a traditional Hawaiian Luau? What did you think?
Share your experience in the comments section below!